RE: [Freetype] libttf missing

From: Turner David
Subject: RE: [Freetype] libttf missing
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 12:35:33 +0200

Hello,

libttf is really "FreeType 1". It was probably put in a
different package at some time. However, we do not control
what packagers do, so we won't be able to help you; unless
some kind soul on this list knows the answer.

Try to find a RedHat-specific support mailing list for
correct info.

Sorry,

- David Turner