RE: [Freetype] difference appearance in ftview and ftstring

From: Turner David
Subject: RE: [Freetype] difference appearance in ftview and ftstring
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:06:23 +0100

Hello,

That's normal. Since "ftstring" needs to support rotation, it doesn't
use embedded bitmaps, unlike ftview which displays them when it finds
some. This explains why the latter show "better" glyphs.

Regards,

- David Turner

--
This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please