Re: [Freetype] Problem with Freetype on mac Os X

From: Pavel Studený
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Problem with Freetype on mac Os X
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 08:53:54 +0100

I had this problem a few days ago. Switching to the latest freetype (2.1.7)
helped me. However, I wasn't able to load a Macintosh font on Windows. I
guess it might be because of the diferrent endians, but I haven't looked at
this further.

By the way, how is it with your music editor? I was thinking about something
similar and I guess the most important thing is a good representation of the
scores in memory to allow all the edit operations.

Pavel Studeny