Re: [Freetype] Windows code displaying garbage - any help?

From: Greg Inman
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Windows code displaying garbage - any help?
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:02:59 +0100

To check the Freetype bitmap it might help to print it to standard output.
Then you can check it pixel by pixel.  For a pixel that is background use
'O' and for a pixel that is set use 'X'.  At the end of the scan line start
a new line.

You may be able then to see how your interpretation of the Freetype bmp is
flawed.

Greg