[Freetype] Question about FT_Glyph_Render function

From: CHEN LIANG
Subject: [Freetype] Question about FT_Glyph_Render function
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 17:40:5 +0800

Hello,all
        I am using freetype under windows.When I load a char from font
"arial",and rendered it using FT_Glyph_Render function,I found that only the
outline is set to black in the result bitmap.The inner part of the char is
still unrendered.
        Why could this happen?Or the  bitmap data isn't stored in
face->glyph->bitmap->buffer?

                                            Sincerely Liang CHEN
                                          Post Graduate of Artificial
Intelligence Lab