[Freetype] Init/Done

From: Riccardo Cohen
Subject: [Freetype] Init/Done
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:13:10 +0000

Hi,
I'd like to know what exactly does FT_Init_FreeType and FT_Done_FreeType
Is it initializing the library for use in the whole application which means I need to do it at startup and before end, Or is it just to say 'I need freetype', and then I must call it just before and after my freetypes calls, re-initing a new freetype library object at each time ?

Thanks

--
Riccardo Cohen

Articque