Re: [Freetype] Freetype is very slow at opening large Postscript Asian f

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Freetype is very slow at opening large Postscript Asian fonts...
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 10:55:13 +0100

Hi Paul,

Pedriana, Paul wrote:
So the new loop withing PS_Table_Add (from psobjs.c) could look like
this:

   FT_Error  PS_Table_Add( PS_Table*  table,
                           FT_Int     index,
                           void*      object,
                           FT_Int     length )
   {
      .
      .
      .
      while ( new_size < table->cursor + length )
      {
         /* Increase size by 25% and then round up to */
         /* nearest multiple of 1024.                 */
         new_size = new_size * 5 / 4;
         new_size = (new_size + 1023) & -1024;
      }
      .
      .
      .
   }

That should be OK. Unfortunately, I couldn't access the CVS server this
week-end.
I suppose that this is a problem with my ISP (because even web surfing became
problematic recently). Werner, could you commit this change please ?

Regards,

- David Turner