[Freetype] CVS access for freetype2-doc??

From: Jacky, Lau
Subject: [Freetype] CVS access for freetype2-doc??
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:12:03 +0800

Hi,

        Recently, I pull the freetype2 as well as the demos from cvs, after
that, I
found that, the docs inside the docs/ directory is missing. I've also try to
run
'cvs -z3 update docs' inside the freetype2/ directory. But it doesn't help.

        Would you tell me how can I get the doc by CVS??

        Also, does the docs available in other formats like ps or even text?

Thanks
Zenith