Re: [Freetype] ftstring.c

From: Olivier Couet
Subject: Re: [Freetype] ftstring.c
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:15:53 +0200 (CEST)

 Hello,

 ftstring.c is one of the examples coming with the distribution. The
rotation bit is clear to me. The only part I do not "see" is how the
bitmap are positionned when rotated. According to the doc it should use
the transformed advance ... but it doesn't seems to me.

 Olivier

--
Org:    CERN - European Laboratory for Particle Physics.
Mail:   1211 Geneve 23 - Switzerland