[Freetype] testing freetypew/php/apache

From: Richard Gillman
Subject: [Freetype] testing freetypew/php/apache
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:53:09 +0100

I've been asked by one of our webmasters to provide a version of PHP
with Freetype for use with Apache on Solaris. I've done this, but,
before I hand it over, I want to try some minimal tests.

How do I do this?

Are there any applications I can run that will show that Freetype is
working? Can I write something in PHP so I can see something in my
browser that will demonstrate Freetype?

At least I know that when I put up the newly-compiled version of PHP on
my own desktop, Apache still works.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Dick
--
Richard Gillman
iTSS UNIX Systems Group, Maclean Building, Wallingford OX10 8BB