Re: [Freetype] Rendering Fonts to Bitmap

From: Peter Montgomery
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Rendering Fonts to Bitmap
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 21:02:26 -0700

Dexter,

    I lost your original post, so I can't check the code.  However,
another "fun" part of dealing with Windows bitmaps is that each scanline
needs to be padded to the nearest multiple of 32 bits.  So, if you have
a 256 color bitmap (8 bits per pixel) that is 3 pixel wide, each
scanline needs to be stored in scanline that is 4 pixels wide.  Are you
meeting this criteria?

    Thanks,
    PeterM