[Freetype] Where to get ttf2pk and ttf2tfm for Freetype 2?

From: Manne Miettinen
Subject: [Freetype] Where to get ttf2pk and ttf2tfm for Freetype 2?
Date: 07 Aug 2002 16:54:54 +0300

Hello,

I am using Red Hat 7.3 that comes with Freetype 2 (2.0.9). I would like
to convert some Japanese TT fonts to be used with Omega typesetting
system and I have found a perl script to do the job. However the script
depends on ttf2pk and ttf2tfm programs that are not on my system.

These programs used to be in the Freetype 1 source distribution, but not
in Freetype 2. Are they replaced with something else in Freetype 2? Are
there Freetype 2 versions of these programs? If not, can I find
statically linked binaries somewhere?

Regards,

Manne Miettinen

--
Manne MIETTINEN                          address@hidden
CSC - Scientific Computing Ltd.         +358 9  457 2517 (Tel)