[Freetype] Re: Freetype digest, Vol 1 #439 - 1 msg

From: Peter Stoehr
Subject: [Freetype] Re: Freetype digest, Vol 1 #439 - 1 msg
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:14:49 +0200

>Message: 1
>From: "Martin Voelkening - 0700webhilfe.de" <address@hidden>
>To: <address@hidden>
>Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:26:05 -0700
>Subject: [Freetype] Installation
>
>Hi,
>
>I am trying to install freetype 1.3.1 which I need for Typo3. I have the
>following problems during the installation:
>
>What's wrong? Thanks for your help..

Hi Martin,

before I migrate to Debian, I used SuSE 7.1. To get Typo3 running, you
should really look to the Installation-Guide of Carsten Rose at
http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/typo3/install-typo33b1-suse73-g
erman.pdf

If something doesn't work with make, I always deleted the 'config.cache',
then configure again then make and so on.

Kind regards from Vienna, Peter