[Freetype] Freetype in PHP

From: Leonardo Pabon
Subject: [Freetype] Freetype in PHP
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:10:39 +0000

I´ve been using Freetype 1 using the PHP GD API and I noticed that Freetype when I trie to create texts using font size 7 or less the result is impossible to read. This is due to the Freetype engine, or it has something to do with the GD engine?

Other weird thing that I noticed, is that when I moved my site from one server to other the fonts in the new server where generated at a different size. A font that is printed in 12 size in the old server, looked like 16 size in the new server, anybody could give me any hint about why this is happenning.

Any help will be appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,
Leonardo Pabon