Re: [Freetype] ftmac.c corrections

From: Leonard Rosenthol
Subject: Re: [Freetype] ftmac.c corrections
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:43:13 -0400

At 9:49 AM +0200 4/29/02, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
We *are* interested in supporting Mac, but we don't use it.  Leonard
(who has write access to the CVS) apparently has no time to maintain
it, so it would be great if you can prepare patches.  I can easily
check them in.

Sorry - I've been busy with other projects and have not been working on FT for a bit. I have verified Wenlin's patches and they are fine to go in.

        I'll make sure to be more on top of things in the future!!!!

Leonard
Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:address@hidden>
                                             <http://www.lazerware.com>