Re: [Freetype] Re: [ttf2pt1-devel] about FT2 parser

From: Sergey Babkin
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Re: [ttf2pt1-devel] about FT2 parser
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:27:52 -0400

Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> >   Sorry, I cannot let ttf2pt1 work normally if I link to
> >   freetype2-current(the same with CVS version).
>
> There have been heavy changes behind the scene.  It is possible that
> ttf2pt1 uses some internal structures which have changed, I don't
> know.

Hm, it should not. The only thing that looks semi-internal to me
is looping over the list of splines but even that was documented.

> BTW, I would like to access ttf2pt1 using CVS.  Is this possible?
> There is no hint on the project's homepage.
>
> Then I can try to find out what's failing.

The daily CVS archive is availabel from the Download page.
There is also a link to the on-line repository browser among
the list of pages (on each page):

Background | What Is TTF2PT1 | History | Download | CVS | Credits | Todo
                                                    ^^^

Both are also available from http://sf.net/projects/ttf2pt1

The CVS access to repository is available as usual on
SourceForge (including anonymous access), they have instructions
somewhere.

-SB