[Freetype] Other documentation..

From: Michael Weichert
Subject: [Freetype] Other documentation..
Date: 19 Mar 2002 20:51:20 -0500

Hi,

I am a very intermediate C programmer, and I am trying to learn how Freetype 2 works. Anyhow, I couldn't understand exactly what Vectorial representation is, from http://freetype.sourceforge.net/freetype2/docs/glyphs/index.html, FreeType Glyth Conventions. Is there anyone that can help me, or refer me to other documentation on this subject?

Thanks,

Michael Weichert

Get paid for receiving your email, click here!