RE: [Freetype] Freetype in Embedded Devices

From: Chan Choong Cheng-F11968
Subject: RE: [Freetype] Freetype in Embedded Devices
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:20:22 +0800

Hi Werner,

Right now, I'm doing Chinese fonts display in EPOC.

We have a font file that is bitmap based, and I'm trying to compress the font
file to save ROM space.

When the fonts are being used, it will be uncompressed from the font file for
display.

I'm not sure if freetype engine can be utilize for this purpose.