[Freetype] How to dump a font into PostScript?

From: Lars Clausen
Subject: [Freetype] How to dump a font into PostScript?
Date: 25 Feb 2002 17:57:31 -0600

I've been hunting around for information on dumping a Type 1 or TrueType
font into a PostScript file.  I can load the fonts into Dia nicely using
FreeType, but I don't know how to get from that to a PostScript.  I've been
searching through many programs using FreeType, but none allow arbitrary
fonts and also print to postscript using those fonts.  Surely the
transformation from the FreeType structure to some PostScript code isn't
that hard?

Thanks in advance,
-Lars

--