[Freetype] Question about freetype (outline-glyph)

From: Cooper
Subject: [Freetype] Question about freetype (outline-glyph)
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 16:54:04 +0100

hello,
I would like to use ttfoutline vector data in my stepper motor engraving
XYZ table (program)
im a bit confused what to use
i treid 2  files ttfv4b.pas and ttfx.c i think that are(parts) old
versions from freetype project

could the freetype project be helful to me??? for vector outline data
could you point me wich files to use on DOS borlandc version3.1 to get
ttf font outline data

maybe you could take a look at my program and you will understand better
what i want
http://members.tripodnet.nl/luberth_dijkman/plotter/mguicstep.html

Anny help will be greatly apreciated        (dutch is my mothers
language thats why ;-))

luberth

--
_______________________________________

HomeBuild Basic Plotter
_______________________________________

The Art of Motion Controlled
Hobby CNC
Plotter, VinylCutter, PCB Driller, Engraving, Pick & Place, XYZ-table,
G-Code, HPGL, DXF

The Art of Motion Controlled
http://members.tripodnet.nl/luberth_dijkman/plotter/plotter.htm
http://www.geocities.com/luberth.geo/plotter/plotter.htm

NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW!
http://members.tripodnet.nl/luberth_dijkman/plotter/mguicstep.html

Dirk Luberth Dijkman
Bangert 23
1619 GJ Andijk