RE: [Freetype] Mac OS X improvements checked in!

From: Changyuan Hu
Subject: RE: [Freetype] Mac OS X improvements checked in!
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 16:30:44 -0500

>          No, it still takes a char* pathname.  I guess I could easily wrap
> it in a Mac-centric call that takes an FSSpec _OR_ I guess it really should
> take either an FSRef or a CRURL to be OS X compliant.

Your new exported function FT_GetFile_From_Mac_Name() returns FSSpec for the
font. It is easy to convert FSSpec to FSRef using

OSErr FSpMakeFSRef (
    const FSSpec *source,
    FSRef newRef
);

Then you might have to do a little more work to replace the use of FSSpec with
FSRef every where in ftmac.c :-)

Changyuan