[Freetype] Freetype 2.x and OS/2

From: J. Robinson
Subject: [Freetype] Freetype 2.x and OS/2
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 20:11:41 -0500

Has anyone had success using FreeType 2 with OS/2?

I have downloaded the source... the configure automatically recognizes
the OS and compiler (gcc) and the builds everything fine.

The problem I seem to be having is when I set up a demo program (pretty
much a verbatum copy of what is in the documentation except for the
actual bitmap painting), each glyph in my font returns the same size as
I try to iterate through a string.
The odd thing is that each glyph is approximately a billion (units?)
wide...!

I'm just curious as to if this is in how I am trying to implement the
library, and/or if this version of FreeType is known to be working on
OS/2?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff
--