[Freetype] (no subject)

From: Krishnan Venkatraman
Subject: [Freetype] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 03:25:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am using the GLTT library (which uses FreeType) for
drawing text in OpenGL. Since, the freetype library
requires the name of the font file for which we need
to draw text I am having some problems with fonts
which do not have all the effects like Italic, Bold,
etc. Under Windows GDI, one is able to achieve the
same text effects on any font. Is this not possible in
freetype?

Thanks,
Krishnan