Re: [Freetype] Re: wineps include fix.

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Re: wineps include fix.
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 13:06:53 +0200

Hello,

> Ove Kaaven wrote:
> >
> > So FT_TRUETYPE_TABLES_H and FT_GLYPH_H is covered, but FT_NAMES_H and
> > FT_TRUETYPE_NAMES_H is not. Apparently the defines were changed or
> > something - FT_SFNT_NAMES_H is apparently the one you must use now?
>
> FT_SFNT_NAMES_H doesn't appear anywhere in the 2.0.1 headers.  It
> appears to be impossible to be source code compatible between 2.0.1 and
> 2.0.2.

Yes, sorry for the disturbance, but I didn't expect people to use
this header file so soon (the API reference wasn't available before
2.0.2).

I believe that a simple fix can be something like:

#include <ft2build.h>
#ifndef FT_TRUETYPE_NAMES_H
#define FT_TRUETYPE_NAMES_H  FT_SFNT_NAMES_H
#endif

thus, the source code should work with all versions of FT2..

Regards, and again sorry

- David