[Freetype] Thank you Freetype!

From: Max Bloch
Subject: [Freetype] Thank you Freetype!
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 19:01:51 +0200

Hi all:

I just wanted to publicly thank the Freetype developers for having
created Freetype and making it available for free. I am using Freetype
to create on-the-fly custom previews of TrueType fonts on my new
freeware/shareware font website at http://www.1001fonts.com -- Don't
worry, I won't go on promoting my site on this list, I just wanted to
let you people know that someone out there is using Freetype and to
express my gratitude :) I also mention Freetype with a link to its
homepage on a "credits" page, where I give thanks to all open source
projects that have been used in creating the site.

Thank you Freetype...

...Max