Re: [Freetype] Problem with demos on X11; Text layout question

From: Laboratory for Micro Enterprise
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Problem with demos on X11; Text layout question
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 22:19:24 +0000

Thanks for your response Werner. Demo problem resolved: I was executing an
older version of ftstring on my Suse Linux system. Should have done ./ftstring,
not plain ftstring!

Thanks for the ICU pointer. What is the status of your planned Freetype layout
library? Is this being discussed somewhere?

John

--
John Storrs, Laboratory for Micro Enterprise
8 The Green, Culham, Abingdon OX14 4LZ, UK