[Freetype] 2.0.1 build fails on Linux

From: Jeremy Wadsack
Subject: [Freetype] 2.0.1 build fails on Linux
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:57:25 -0700

I've scanned the archives as much as I could, but without a search it
seemed a lengthy process. I've check the docs and BUILD and INSTALL
files and could find no solution. Perhaps someone can help.

I'm trying to build 2.0.1 on an x86 Linux system ('Linux 2.2.14C10',
Cobalt Linux, derived from Red Hat).

No matter what configuration I try I get the error

    builds/freetype.mk:194: no file name for `include'

The current version of gcc is

    gcc version egcs-2.91.66 19990314/Linux (egcs-1.1.2 release)

There is no newer update on Cobalt's site of RPMs and I am somewhat
loathe to install something as complicated as egcs from scratch when
much of the system may be dependent on Cobalt specific versions.

Any thoughts? Any more information I can provide.

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group