Re: [Freetype] Re: Summary of ANSI preprocessor trouble..

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Re: Summary of ANSI preprocessor trouble..
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:36:30 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, David Turner wrote:
> I think we fell in this trap pretty badly !!
>
> More precisely, because it was asked by some Unix people
> that considered it "too bad" that an additional -I flag
> was needed..

One of those complainers was me. :-)

It is ideal if headers can be included without any special magic.  If
the directory name 'freetype2' is not acceptable due DOS, perhaps a
directory name 'ft2' could be used instead.  This would require that
applications be modified somewhat.  Given that application
modification was necessary anyway, this would have been no big deal if
it had been done prior to release.

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn
address@hidden