[Freetype] little stuff in 2.0.1

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: [Freetype] little stuff in 2.0.1
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:17:33 +0100

I try the last freetype version 2.0.1 and my code didn't compile.
It s because you have changed the anti infinite include system

in 2.0:
#ifndef FTERRORS_H
#define FTERRORS_H

in 2.0.1:
#ifndef __FTERRORS_H__
#define __FTERRORS_H__

to have the array of error string messages, we have to undef this define
because it changed so
it doesn t work anymore!

in fterrors.h you put:
 /*************************************************************************/
  /*
*/
  /* This file is used to define the FreeType error enumeration constants.
*/
  /* It can also be used to create an error message table easily with
*/
  /* something like
*/
  /*
*/
  /*
 */
  /*     #undef FTERRORS_H
*/
  /*     #define FT_ERRORDEF( e, v, s )  { e, s },
*/
  /*     #define FT_ERROR_START_LIST
 */
  /*     #define FT_ERROR_END_LIST    { 0, 0 } };
*/
  /*
*/
  /*     const struct
*/
  /*
 */
  /*       int          err_code;
*/
  /*       const char*  err_msg
*/
  /*     } ft_errors[] =
*/
  /*
*/
  /*     #include <freetype/fterrors.h>
*/
  /*   }
*/
  /*                                                                       *
/
  /* For C++ it might be necessary to use `extern "C" {' and to define
*/
  /* FT_NEED_EXTERN_C also.
*/
  /*
*/

/*************************************************************************/

but it s out of date!! now you have to #undef __FTERRORS_H__ and not
FTERRORS_H.
this bug is really not easy to find because the compile error is about
namespace...

anyway you should correct this in the comment of freetype, and all guys that
use this system to have
string error message should change there code.

(I hope you understood ;)

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geek.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?