[Freetype] going insane #undef-ing TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER

From: Jeff Chow
Subject: [Freetype] going insane #undef-ing TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:12:39 -0800

Hi Everyone,

I'm building the release version of FreeType 2.0 on a Win98/2000 system.
When I #undef
TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER in ftoption.h,
my build complains that 'debug' not a member of 'TT_SizeRec_' in the
following code:

(ttobjs.c, line 460)
#if defined( TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER ) || \
    defined( TT_CONFIG_OPTION_EMBEDDED_BITMAPS )

  Fail_Exec:
    if ( !size->debug )
      TT_Done_Context( exec );

  Fail_Memory:

    TT_Done_Size( size );
    return error;

#endif /* TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER */

Looking at the declaration of TT_SizeRec_, I see that the 'debug' member
variable
is only declared when TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER  is TRUE,
but NOT when TT_CONFIG_OPTION_EMBEDDED_BITMAPS  is also TRUE.

Am I missing something? I will modify TT_SizeRec_ on my end to make it work,
but here's
the heads-up to the rest of the group.

Jeff