Re: [Freetype]2.0 release install problems on Unix systems

From: Ramiro Estrugo
Subject: Re: [Freetype]2.0 release install problems on Unix systems
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 19:49:03 -0800

David Turner wrote:

> You don't need to #include <freetype2/freetype/...> in your sources,
> so I think it's really a minor annoyance.. what we need now is:
>
>   - a good ACLOCAL macro definition
>   - correct RPM and DEB specification files
>
> I'd like if someone could volunteer here ??
>
> - David

I volunteer to help with RPM case.  I already wrote a spec file for the
RPM that Nautilus hackers are using.  Ill update it for the latest
release tarball and post the updated stuff in this list.

http://developer.eazel.com/eazel-hacking/updates/freetype2/
http://developer.eazel.com/eazel-hacking/updates/sources/

-re