[FreeType site] Upcoming migration

From: David Turner
Subject: [FreeType site] Upcoming migration
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 17:23:50 +0200

Hello,

  I'd like to announce you that we will soon migrate our
  web/ftp/cvs servers to SourceForge.

  In the meantime, I'd like all interested developers to
  register as SourceForge users so that I can add them
  as "admins" or "developers" there.

  The project description page is at:

      http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/freetype

  the mailing lists will probably be kept on the current
  server. We need to install mailman or sympa to get
  decent web archives, but this will take a little
  more time..

  As usual, any comments are welcomed.. :-)

  Cheers,

Regards,

- David

PS: The current machine will still be accessible as

      ftp2.freetype.org and www2.freetype.org or
      something similar..