Re: buffers?

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: buffers?
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:19:29 +0200

Hi Allen,

Allen Lin a écrit :

> In the demo programs, where is the buffer for the display surface allocated?
> For example, in Init_Display(), bit.buffer is never assigned a value or
> pointer.  In Render_Glyph, bit3.buffer is set to glyph->bit.buffer.  But I
> never actually see an assigned value, and my debugger tells me there's an
> allocation error, ie. memory is not being assigned.

I suppose that you tried to compile the demo programs directly. This builds
a graphics sub-system that hasn't a single valid display driver, which may
explain why you don't get any display buffer..

Try compiling the file "graph/grinit.c" with the macro DEVICE_WIN32 defined.
This should "register" the Win32 driver in "graph/win32/grwin32.c"..
(and yes, this is done automatically by the build system from the command
line..)

Regards,

- David