Re: Win32 Build of Freetype.

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Win32 Build of Freetype.
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 02:52:34 +0200 (CEST)

> As some of you may have already done... I am attempting to build a
> Win98 port of Freetype with VC 6(SP4) Enterprise.  However, I am
> finding that the makefile appears to be causing some problems...
>
> Using the suggested:
>     nmake /f arch\win32\Makefile.CL
>
> I get some "integral size mismatch in argument; conversion
> supplied", but more alarming is the following point in the makefile:

First of all, you should have told us which FreeType version you are
using.  In case you are using FT 1.3.1 please try the current snapshot
(available from www.freetype.org) which fixes some problems.

If you are using the current snapshot already you have to wait about
two weeks until the author of win32, Antoine Leca, has returned from
vacation -- you should then probably ask again on this list.