Re: kerning problems

From: Allen Lin
Subject: Re: kerning problems
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:06:21 -0700

This is the correct call, for which I'm still not getting any kern
adjustment values.

error = FT_Get_Kerning( face, text[previous_glyph], text[n],
ft_kerning_default, &kern );

My test string is "AVAVAV LTLTLT The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy
dog".

- Allen H. Lin  (not quite Asok)
  Programming Intern
  Quicksilver Software Inc.
  (949)474-2150 x56

The views addressed in this e-mail are not representative of Quicksilver
Software in any way, shape, or form.