Re: Asian language fonts?

From: Allen Lin
Subject: Re: Asian language fonts?
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:48:14 -0700

The URL ftp://linux.tmtc.edu.tw/pub/arphic/
given in http://lwn.net/1999/1007/a/arphic.html
does not exist.  Is there any other place to get the fonts?

- Allen H. Lin  (not quite Asok)
  Programming Intern
  Quicksilver Software Inc.
  (949)474-2150 x56

The views addressed in this e-mail are not representative of Quicksilver
Software in any way, shape, or form.