Cannot compile correctly in Linux

From: James Vahanian
Subject: Cannot compile correctly in Linux
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:12:30 -0700

I am have one heck of a time getting freetype 1.3.1 installed on my linux box.. and can't figure out why stuff is not working.. the Test programs run but I can't start my apache web server it gives me a "cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/libphp3.so into server: /etc/httpd/modules/libphp3.so undefined symbol: TT_New_Glyph"  Do you have any ideas? Plus the reason that I am installing this app is to accomodate another program and I believe this is the same reason I am unable to compile it correctly.. Is there a number that I can technical support?  Or do you have any input? Anything I am sure would be helpfull.

James Vahanian
Systems and Network Admin.
209.333.4300 ex 805