Please Unsubscribe Me

From: Phil . Moore_at_msdw . com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 08:39:07 -0400 (EDT)

>>>>> "John" == John Cawley <address@hidden> writes:

John> Sorry to send this to the list, but the unsubscribing directions
John> from my original joining of the list obstinantly refuse to work.

I hate to spam the list as well, but I have tried no fewer than 5
times in the past couple of months, and I have also been unable to get
off of this list.

Please remove me as well, and can whoever has responsibility for the
administration of this list look into why automated unsubscription
doesn't work?