Re: Errors messages popping up in VSC6

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: Errors messages popping up in VSC6
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 02:37:35 +0200

Hello,

  what version of FreeType 2 are you using ?

- you should not be including "t1driver.c",
  only "type1.c" (from src/type1 I suppose)

- if you don't use "type1z", "cff", "cid", you
  must edit the file "include/freetype/config/ftmodule.h"
  and remove the reference to "t1z_driver_class",
  "t1cid_driver_class" and "cff_driver_class".

  This file contains the list of modules that should
  be statically linked to the library, so it should
  only contain lines for the modules you wish to
  use..

  you'll also need "raster1" for monochrome bitmap rendering
  and "smooth" for anti-aliased bitmap rendering..
  Make your choice, and edit "ftmodule.h" accordingly..

Hope this helps..

- David