building for msvc6

From: Allen Lin
Subject: building for msvc6
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 19:33:12 -0700

Hey all.  I'm having some problems building the FreeType2 engine in MS
Visual C++ 6.0.  Specifically, linking errors are being generated by the
disparity between the similar files named "type1.c", "type1z.c", and
"t1driver.c" in directories "type1" and "type1z".  I've been getting a
plethora of linking errors surrounding those particular directories.  If
someone who's managed to get the engine to compile on MSVC 5 or 6 could give
me some instructions, that would help a lot.  It would probably be easier
than trying to explain the process I've attempted.

- Allen H. Lin  (not quite Asok)
  Programming Intern
  Quicksilver Software Inc.
  (949)474-2150 x56

The views addressed in this e-mail are not representative of Quicksilver
Software in any way, shape, or form.