Nice way to do Bold

From: Paul Sheer
Subject: Nice way to do Bold
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 17:31:31 -0500

I have pushed a new method to do terminal bold that seems to work
well. See screenshot.

Basically I use a brightness of 7/8th for non-bold, and for bold a 1
pixel shadow of 13/16ths brightness. After hours of experimentation
that seems to provide the best results for all fonts.

This is much more pleasing than the method of doubling-rendering the
font 1 pixel to the left.

 (github paulsheer cooledit devel branch
f6874747c6b724e24e894ab44eeb8ebffc38217a)

Paul