Re: new compiler warnings since 2.10.x

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: new compiler warnings since 2.10.x
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 17:23:21 +0000 (UTC)

On Sunday, 5 June 2022, 12:31:10 GMT+8, Werner LEMBERG <wl@gnu.org> wrote:

> Define 'now'!  It was enabled by default 12 years ago in version
> 2.3.12...

Sorry :-). It is likely from the newer gcc 12 on fedora 36, then. I was just git-blaming those lines and found they have been around forever, but seemed to be in an #ifdef . If it is not the #define then it is new compiler...

I'll have another look later, possibly with a different compiler inside docker, when I am more settled with the new system.

The librsvg and color stuff are likely in newly added code.

Hin-Tak