RE: fuzzing SDFs

From: armin
Subject: RE: fuzzing SDFs
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 09:55:23 +0100

>> now that SDF support is publicly available I think it might be useful
>> to extend the `freetype2-testing` repository with a fuzzer.  Would you
>> like to have a look to check whether you can implement this?
>
> Sure, I'll see how it works and try to implement.

Oh this is very exciting! :D

Anuj, there is a lot of documentation in form of READMEs in this repository to
hopefully give you a high-level idea of how this thing is kind of put together.
 I reckon, a good entry point to probably this script:
https://github.com/freetype/freetype2-testing/blob/master/fuzzing/scripts/custom-build.sh;
  just run it and it will prompt you for details :)

Armin