GSoC Status Update - (Mid-term Evaluation)

From: Sarthak Bhardwaj
Subject: GSoC Status Update - (Mid-term Evaluation)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 22:42:04 +0530

Hello everyone,
Here is a status update on the GSoC project:
1. First version of the regression script is done from my side and submitted for review.

2. The integration for the script in the CI is complete and submitted for review.

3. macOS builds for Autotools and meson have been added and submitted for review.

What I am currently working on:

1. Since the integration is complete, I will focus on improving the layout of the generated web pages.

2. Adding image comparison functionality to the website.

(Note that due to worsening monsoon we are experiencing severe floods in Himachal, so that could cause a little delay to the project, I will try my best to create a useful website within the first week of August.)