Re: new release?

From: Anuj Verma
Subject: Re: new release?
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 16:47:25 +0530

> It seems that the patch hasn't been applied yet.  Can we please go
> forward so that it becomes part of the next release?

I'm attaching the two patches below, as decided the output will now be
unsigned with [0, 128) corresponding to negative and inside and (128, 255]
otherwise.  Although the conversion back to pixel values isn't too complicated
I think we should add one API function to do the conversion for the client.  If you
agree let me know where to add it.

Thanks,
Anuj