Re: testing framework GSOC

From: Aman Kapoor
Subject: Re: testing framework GSOC
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 12:54:26 +0530

Thanks Sarthak for the help🙂
It is not clear what problems arise for you because of the local
vs. remote thing.  Please elaborate.  Maybe I don't understand you
correctly.

When I am trying to run it locally it simply generates blank html report of the comparison and blank images, i am doing everything what there is specified in the project and what have described, at first when i haven't changed the filename to freetypte2 it was not even processing and showing errors but now it processing well but generating only blank pages. And i am not getting the differences.
I need some help and i request someone to try this out locally on your end, and tell me is it working because i have tried several times it is not working for me...