Re: Meson build, continued

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: Meson build, continued
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 15:48:41 +0200

Hello

a quick find -name *.c gives files in src/ and also :

./builds/amiga/src/base/ftdebug.c
./builds/amiga/src/base/ftsystem.c
./builds/mac/ftmac.c
./builds/unix/ftsystem.c
./builds/vms/ftsystem.c
./builds/wince/ftdebug.c
./builds/windows/ftdebug.c
./builds/windows/ftsystem.c

don't you think that all those (source) files should be in src/ ? I
would find these more logical. Maybe in subdirectories of src (like
src/unix src/mac src/windows etc...)

thank you

Vincent Torri