Re: I'm back

From: Behdad Esfahbod
Subject: Re: I'm back
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 19:18:57 -0700

Hi David,

I've been meaning to reply to your request but the list of things I wanted to communicate kept growing exponentially and so I have not been able to say.

But here, from a technical perspective this is my biggest issue, which you can also see as a roadmap:

  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pango/-/issues/404#note_851881

I will keep trying to comment on the two GSoC projects, and eventually get to write about the health of the freetype as a community project.

Cheers,
behdad