Re: [patch] Simplify ftconfig.h

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [patch] Simplify ftconfig.h
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 07:49:14 -0400

Hello David,

>  create mode 100644 include/freetype/config/compiler_macros.h
>  create mode 100644 include/freetype/config/integer_types.h
>  create mode 100644 include/freetype/config/mac_support.h
>  create mode 100644 include/freetype/internal/compiler_macros.h

The same filename albeit in different folders might be confusing and
prone to errors. Also _macros.h is a bit redundant. How about
config/ftconfig-compiler.h and internal/ftcompiler.h? Personally, I
would rather reflect custody in the names: ftconfig-types.h
ftconfig-mac.h. It might just be me but I am not a big fan of
verbosity in C including filenames.

Alexei