Re: [Freetype-devel] Re: GSOC

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [Freetype-devel] Re: GSOC
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 14:04:05 +0900

Dear Anuj,

> Should I call you Suzuki or Sir Suzuki ? Which do you prefer?

"Suzuki" is sufficient! Please don't mind about the honorifics, I'm not a native
(or good) English user :-).

> I have a lot of questions and things to understand about the workflow, so can
> I ask them here only or is there a separate mailing list for that ?

I guess, other GSoC students might have similar questions in the early phase, so
please let's start here. When our discussion is sufficiently specific to the
distance fields, let's move to somewhere else. But, if you want to have some
non-public e-mail list (and non-public archive?), please let me know. I would
try to find something.

Regards,
mpsuzuki